CENTRAL LOCATION SLEEPING TWO
The cottage is placed in the centre of Keswick in a row of cottages just up from George Fisher walking and climbing shop. On entering the cottage on the original flagstone flooring and beams; you are presented with a cosy log burner for cold evenings and a brand new kitchen to cook in before curling up on the sofa made for two.
Little Ada has a plush bedroom with a King-size joules bed, local artwork and a large bathroom for soaking after those difficult hill walks.
Outside, there is a shared garden accessed through the outhouse to enjoy the evening sun. There’s also a parking permit provided for the local car parks.
- Laundry Facilities
- Log Burner
- Garden or Outside Area
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Open plan living, kitchen, dining room with gas central heating, log burning stove, dining table, comfortable seating and SMART TV
- Kitchen area with dishwasher, fridge and freezer box,, electric oven and gas hob, microwave and washer/dryer
- King-size bed with small window seat
- Large bathroom with shower over the bath, WC and basin
- Gas-fired central heating and log-burning stove
- All gas, electricity, bed linen, towels and dressing gowns included
- Friday and Monday changeover
- Pet free
- Parking by way of a permit