Skelwith Bridge – Sleeps 2
- Accepts pets, off-road parking
- Great location and is of good quality throughout
The gross income generated for this particular cottage in 2019 was £21,000
Ambleside – Sleeps 8
- No pets, off-road parking
- Traditional cottage for the larger party
- In the heart of Ambleside
The gross income generated for this particular cottage in 2019, its first year was £33,000
Can you get a mortgage on a holiday let?
The answer is: Yes! We have seen unprecedented demand for holiday lets as investors flock to buy a new cottage and cash in on the long-term benefits offered by holiday letting.
– Holiday Cottage Mortgages
What can you expect for your money?
- £320,000 – A traditional slate-roofed, two-bedroom cottage in a picturesque village
- £1.5m – A six-bedroom former farmhouse with lake and mountain views
- £4m – A stately home with attached cottage, paddock and indoor pool
If you’d like to know more about letting your property, check out the owner FAQ’s
Interested in letting with us?
Start getting the advice, service, and bookings you deserve
Still Have Questions?
Take a Look Below
Whether you’re looking for your dream Lake District cottage, unhappy with your current letting agency, or you’re looking for holiday investment properties in the Lake District we can help.
If there’s anything you’d like to know that we haven’t covered below, please let us know.