Halloween spookiness will once again descend on Brockhole this October and this year the Haunted Forest has really come to life! The biggest and best Halloween Experience in the Lakes just keeps getting better. Remember, the only thing you should be truly scared of is missing out…
The Pumpkin Passport
Price – £24 (a full day of activities) The hottest passport in the region, which gets you into much scarier places than a normal passport, is the Brockhole Pumpkin Passport.
Join us for scary and fun family activities and shows, and with a Pumpkin Passport you can enjoy as many as you can, or dare, in a single day.
Opening/Closing and Arrival times 21st – 29th Oct
- Activities are open from 10 am – 5 pm, shows are set times
- The site is open from 9 am for the collection of tickets.
- This event has fully sold out for the last 4 years so please book early to avoid disappointment.
20 Frightfully Fun Activities for 2023
- Haunted Forest
- Halloween Owl Experience
- Ghost Storytelling
- Wizards Halloween Magic Show
- Pumpernickel’s Mad Science Show
- Day of The Dead Drumming Workshop
- Axe Throwing
- Spooky Pet Encounter
- Krazy Karts Scarecrow Style
- Zombie Laser Clay Shooting
- Graveyard Golf
- Brave the Cave
- Workshop of Witchcraft
- The Fairytale Trail
- Zombie Archery
- Mini Tractors Pumpkin Patch
- Giant Pumpkin Trail
- Tipi of Terror
- Arachnid Assault
- Laser Tag in The Wood – TBCc