Keswick has a history full of murder, intrigue and tortured souls. From slate-built houses to the surrounding lakes and fells, this is an area steeped in legend and mystery. Follow “The Lady”… if you dare.
- All tickets must be booked in advance. Click here to book
- Keswick Ghost Walks start and end at The Moot Hall, Keswick, CA12 5JR
- Walks last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
- There are no facilities en route so you may be advised to visit a restroom before the walk.
- Tickets must be booked in advance.
- £10 Adult
- £8 Concessions (16 years and under or over 65 years)
Children: Keswick Ghost Walks are written with an adult audience in mind but are broadly accessible to children 10 years and above. Please ensure that children are suitably clothed for the conditions.
Accessibility: The Keswick Ghost Walks take place on pavements and public footpaths around the town centre and park. There are a few steps and slight inclines so if you have any mobility concerns please call 07949 909365 for advice.
Dogs: Well-behaved dogs on short leads are very welcome to join us. There are no loud bangs. Please ensure the presence of your dog does not detrimentally affect the enjoyment of others on the walk. Want to bring the dog for a spooky stay in Keswick? Check out our dog-friendly Keswick cottages.
£8 Concessions (16 years and under or over 65 years)