Chill Swim Coniston End to End Swim 2023 will take place on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th of June – this will be the 10th Anniversary of this incredible swimming event which has been sold out every year since its inception and to celebrate we are introducing a 2nd day for 2023. It’s a unique swim with a highly experienced management team.
Entry Fee and what’s included:
Standard entry fee is £105 per person, which includes:
- Transport to the Start and from the Finish back to the Race HQ & Event Car Park at John Ruskin School in Coniston
- Professional water safety team supporting the swim
- Four feed stations along the route provide energy drinks & jelly babies!
- Chillswim Coniston silicone event swim hat
- Free parking on race day for participants
- Chillswim Coniston event medal for each participant
- Chillswim Coniston event hoody for each participant
- Age Group Trophies for wetsuit & non-wetsuit categories
The route starts at the south of the lake and finishes at the north end next to Monk Coniston Car Park.
After the first mile, swimmers will keep within approximately 50 metres of the shore and event mile marker buoys and support watercraft will direct swimmers.
Find our lovely cottages in Coniston.