Stunning Views, Ample Space, and All on One Floor
Wetherlam Views is a stunning retreat located above the charming village of Ambleside. This spacious property boasts 2 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
Upon entering, you’ll be greeted by an inviting porch area, perfect for kicking off coats and boots after a day of exploring the beautiful towns and fells. The tastefully furnished living room provides ample space to relax and unwind, with smart TV and beautiful large windows to soak up the views from every angle! The patio door leads out to the private garden, where you’ll find a beautiful oasis, complete with a tranquil pond and comfortable seating areas. The perfect space for enjoying a morning coffee or al fresco dinner and drink.
The fully equipped kitchen features everything you need, and all the space, to prepare delicious sociable meals at the dining table, cleverly put in front of the large windows leading to open fields. The kitchen also has a cosy snug area, ideal for gathering together while cooking. There is also a handy utility room just next door to the kitchen.
The property’s elegant bedrooms are furnished with plush bedding and ample floor and storage space. One bedroom features a comfortable double bed, while the other boasts a luxurious king-size bed.
Located above the heart of Ambleside, Wetherlam Views is the perfect base for exploring all the area has to offer. Whether you’re planning to hike through the rugged countryside, or indulge in the quaint shops and cafes in town, this property offers easy access to all the adventures and amenities you desire.
Please note: The property does not accept children under 10 due to the unfenced pond area
- Laundry Facilities
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside AreaWith pond and seating areas
- ParkingFor 2 cars
- Coffee Maker
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
Children & Pets
- Dog Friendly
Layout & Access
ALL ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance porch
- Utility and boot room with tile flooring and washing machine and tumble dryer
- WC with basin
- Kitchen / Diner with dishwasher, microwave, double electric Neff oven, electric hob, fridge, freezer and breakfast area
- Lounge with large windows, overlooking views and SMART TV
- Bedroom 1: King-size bedroom with countryside views
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom
- House Bathroom with shower, basin and WC
- Detached country bungalow with gardens and parking
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels provided
- Gas central heating throughout
- Private off-road parking for 2 cars
- Pets welcome
- Patio furniture provided
- Friday changeover