Welcome to your dream Keswick holiday accommodation
This spacious cottage is the perfect place for you, your family, or your friends to enjoy a wonderful getaway. Imagine the convenience of being close to a charming town while having easy access to the breathtaking Lake District fells.
As you approach the porchway of this characterful property, you'll be greeted by ample space to hang coats and store your muddy boots. Prepare to be amazed by the stunning double-height hallway, where the thoughtful owners have arranged a dresser filled with books, games, walking magazines, and binoculars for you to enjoy during your stay.
The living room is a bright and airy space with plenty of comfortable seating for everyone. After a long day of exploring, cosy up in front of the wood burner and watch TV, or challenge your fellow guests to a friendly board game.
Adjacent to the hallway, you'll find a spacious kitchen/diner equipped with underfloor heating, for an inviting warmth on the colder days, and everything you need to whip up a delicious meal. From a Range oven with gas hobs to a microwave and dishwasher, it has it all. The kitchen leads to a utility room with a washing machine, and tumble dryer. The dining area is bathed in natural light, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for enjoying your meals. You'll even find an extra sofa in this area, complete with a gas stove-effect fire and stunning views of Skiddaw through the double doors that lead to the garden.
Upstairs, via a charming corner staircase, you'll arrive at the open landing. The main king-size bedroom is a fresh, bright retreat boasting an indulgent en-suite shower room. The second king-size bedroom exudes tranquillity and offers views of the surrounding trees. Finally, a larger-than-average single room with a full-size single bed. On the other side of the landing, you'll discover a huge bathroom with a gorgeous claw-foot bath and a separate shower.
Step outside into the walled garden, adorned with lush shrubs and climbing plants, creating an idyllic setting for al fresco meals or drinks. While it's not fully enclosed, it offers a delightful space to relax.
For your convenience, off-road parking is available in the courtyard for one car. Additional roadside parking is available a short distance away.
Get ready to create unforgettable memories in this wonderful cottage that combines the best of town living with easy access to the stunning natural beauty of the Lake District. Your perfect holiday adventure awaits!
- Laundry Facilities
- Log Burner
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside Area
- ParkingParking on private drive for 1 car
- Coffee Maker
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
Children & Pets
- Travel Cotone travel cot available
- High Chairone high chair available
Layout & Access
- Unenclosed walled garden - with dining furniture and views of Skiddaw
- Large and sociable country kitchen - with underfloor heating, island, Range oven with gas hobs, microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher
- Kitchen snug - Dining area with table and chairs, sofa, stove effect gas fire, and patio doors with access to the garden
- Utility room - with washing machine, and tumble dryer
- Lounge - Great social space, with ample seating, TV, Log Burner
- King-size bedroom - Built in storage cupboards and chair
- En-suite shower room - with WC and hand basin
- King-size bedroom - With cupboard and draw storage options and chair
- Single bedroom - With cupboard and draw storage
- Family Bathroom - With roll top bath, walk in shower, WC, and hand basin
- Small bathroom - With shower, WC, and hand basin
- Stunning stone-built cottage set along a quiet residential road in Keswick
- 3 bedrooms – 2 king-size, 1 single
- 2 bathrooms – 1 en-suite shower room, 1 bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Off-road parking for 1 car (The owners ask that cars aren’t parked on the property’s road as it is narrow and can cause obstructions for residents.)
- Additional roadside parking is available a short distance away
- Travel cot (with separate mattress) for children under 2 years, and high chair
- Please note: Due to the layout of the stairs, there is no stair gate
- Wood burner
- Smart TV/DVD
- Wi-Fi included
- Pub 300 metres
- Shops and restaurants 0.5 miles
- Sorry, no dogs allowed