A COMFORTABLE, RELAXING HAVEN
Taking its name from no. 3 in our local dialect, Tethera has been thoughtfully re-modelled in recent times to create a comfortable, relaxing haven, a special place to relax, unwind and share precious times together.
From the front, enter into a stylish open plan living space with solid oak flooring and an exposed stone wall which was uncovered during the major refurbishment works, now a stunning backdrop to the warming wood-burning stove. The well-equipped and fitted kitchen is sure to be well utilised for creating that special occasion dinner or why not gather around the table and enjoy a board game or partake in a couple of drinks and nibbles before a night out in the village?
The first floor is home to two bedrooms, one king and one double, both with solid oak furnishings and smart TV sharing in a modern shower room. The master super-king bedroom sits on the second floor, again with handbuilt oak fitments, comfy seating and smart TV and with private access to a glorious bathroom with a free-standing, double-ended bath and separate shower, hand basin, and WC. Heads or tails as to who will sleep in this room?
This property also provides two parking permits, which is a great advantaged in central Ambleside.
- Laundry Facilitieswashing machine and tumble dryer
- Log Burner
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
- Near lake or river
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Open Plan Living Area
- Living Area: With exposed stone wall housing the wood burning stove, Free view smart TV Sky+ entertainment package and DVD.
- Kitchen/Dining room: Wrapped in granite and provides a double oven, induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- External boot store: With tumble dryer and is a great place to hang and dry wet walking gear.
- Bedroom 1: With double bed, oak fitted units and smart TV.
- Shower room: With spacious cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: With king-size bed, with oak fitted units, smart TV and DVD.
- Bedroom 3: A super king-size suite with bedroom area having comfy seating and smart TV with…
- En-suite luxurious bathroom with double ended free standing bath, shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Gas, electric, bed linen and towels included
- Cot and highchair available
- Wi-Fi available
- Gas central heating throughout
- Initial logs supplied for the wood burner
- Bench seating to the front
- Sorry, no pets
- Parking via permit for TWO VEHICLES on nearby car park, which can also be utilised on several other car parks throughout South Lakeland.
- SONOS speaker.
- Netflix is available through the BT TV Box.