A blend of original, antique features married with modern-day facilities
Accessed through the front cottage garden, step into Pine Fold’s hand-built farmhouse breakfast kitchen, a superb social space with beamed ceiling and stable door out to the garden. The kitchen has a large electric double oven, five-burner gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer. The dining room beyond is ideal for a more formal dinner with flagged floors, original spice cupboard and beamed archway opening into a lovely beamed sitting room with wood burning, window seat, TV with Freeview, YouView and DVD.
The first floor is reached by way of original stone steps and onto the spacious landing, leading to the three spacious bedrooms; the master bedroom has a king-sized bed, a deep window seat and en-suite with shower over bath, basin and WC; the second bedroom is a double room and, a third large bedroom has both a king-size bed and a single bed to be used as either a double or a twin room.
Of the three bathrooms, the main bathroom is traditional in style with free standing roll top bath, large separate shower, basin and WC. There is a further shower room on this floor with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
The well-tended, terraced gardens are a mix of lawn and patio areas with mature shrubs and borders, awash with colour in the Spring and Summer. Outside furniture is provided allowing you to take a seat and take in the far-reaching views across the valley.
The farmer next door keeps sheep and cattle which sometimes graze just below the garden wall. Private parking for two cars, on hard standing, is available just outside the gate.
- Laundry Facilities
- Log Burner
- Garden or Outside Area
- Pub within 1 mile
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
Layout & Access
- Farmhouse breakfast kitchen
- Dining room
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower over bath, basin and WC)
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom
- Bedroom 3: Kingsize bed and single bed to be as either a double or a twin
- House bathroom –roll top bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC
- Gas and electric heating
- Private parking for two cars just outside the gate
- Logs for the fire provided
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Travel cot and highchair available from Lakeland Retreats – please book in advance
- Sorry, no pets (owners occasionally bring their dog)
- Benefit from an attractive 20% discount on food at the nearby Queen’s Head, Troutbeck. Please speak to a member of the Lakeland Retreats team to redeem this discount.