KICK BACK AND RELAX IN THE SOCIAL LIVING SPACE WITH FABULOUS OPEN FIRE
The open-plan living space at Pavement Cottage is homely, cosy, and blessed with an open fire, especially inviting after a day’s walking on the glorious surrounding fells. From the front, step into the entrance hall with slate flooring and through to the open plan living room/kitchen with comfortable furnishings, open fire and a useful selection of books, maps and tourist information. The well-equipped granite fitted kitchen is off the living area and leads to a secluded furnished courtyard. Dining takes place in the open-plan kitchen, but you’ll also be tempted to stroll out and sample the wide range of eateries close by.
Upstairs to the first floor and two stylish bedrooms; a double bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC and a pretty single bedroom offering flexible sleeping arrangements for you and your party – please note that the property has a strict maximum occupancy of 4 but you are welcome to use all three bedrooms. The modern, family bathroom has a powerful shower over the bath with basin and WC.
Steep stairs lead to the attic and second floor where you’ll find a comfortable king-size bedroom with a dormer window, some limited head height and exposed beams.
Outside, an enclosed courtyard garden with a table and chairs is just the spot for a morning coffee or pre-dinner aperitif.
Parking for one car is by way of the included permit for the nearby car parks. There is additional free overnight on-street parking available – further details upon booking.
- Laundry Facilities
- Log Burner
- Garden or Outside Area
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Lounge – with open fireplace, Freeview TV, BluRay DVD player, DAB CD Bluetooth Music System and selection of maps, books and games
- Kitchen/Dining Room – with electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, countertop freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Bedroom 1 – Double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 – Single bedroom
- House bathroom – with shower over the bath, basin, WC and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 3 – King-size bedroom
- Traditional Lakeland cottage for a maximum of 4 persons
- Efficient, electric central heating
- All electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Open fireplace – fuel available locally
- Travel cot and high chair included
- Parking Permit provided for nearby car parks
- Additional free overnight on-street parking nearby
- Private courtyard garden with furniture provided
- Pavement Cottage has a strict no-pet policy
- Saturday changeover
- No Smoking