INCREDIBLE ACCOMMODATION, THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR A SPECIAL GATHERING OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Be welcomed into this exquisite property via the grand panelled hallway with its magnificent original staircase and make your way into the beautiful open-plan living space where you can look forward to relaxing and socialising with your loved ones. Be impressed by the array of quality appliances in the kitchen, with a two oven AGA range, electric double oven and five-ring induction hob, Quooker tap, two large fridge freezers and two dishwashers at your fingertips and an excellent array of cooking equipment, this is truly a “cooks kitchen”. The rustic kitchen island presents the perfect spot at which to perch with a glass of wine while the cooking smells fill the room. Retreat to the window seat to soak in the view over the garden towards Claife Heights and the lake, or relax by watching the TV from one of the armchairs, before all are called to gather at the long wooden table in the elegant dining area.
Warm yourself up in the cooler months by settling in the snug where a wood-burning stove can provide the heat as you get lost in a good book, or watch a movie. When you want to bring everyone together for an evening of fun, head down to the sitting room on the lower ground floor where several sofas await you along with a TV, a snooker/pool table and table football, offering the perfect environment for making happy memories.
Adjacent to the kitchen, the utility room is a lovely room featuring pale blue hues on the walls and cupboards, home to a washing machine and tumble dryer, large butler sink with Quooker tap, and lots of space for drying any damp clothes after a day on the fells.
Enjoy spending time in the beautiful garden where two patio areas make excellent spots for alfresco dining, having a BBQ and soaking up the last of the evening sun.
End your day by heading up to one of the five comfortable and elegant bedrooms, each beautifully furnished and boasting plenty of storage for your belongings, as well as featuring lovely views to wake up to.
Find three bedrooms on the first floor, including a king-size and a double, both enjoying en-suite shower rooms, and a further king-size served by the stunning family bathroom where a large feature bath provides a sumptuous spot to unwind. The second floor affords both a king-size and twin room with views over the lake and fells, with both served by a fabulous shower room with a large shower cubicle.
- Laundry Facilities
- Log Burner
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Coffee MakerNespresso
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Beautiful entrance hall
- Open Plan Living Space
- Kitchen – AGA range, Electric double oven, 5-ring induction hob, Microwave, 2 x Fridges, Freezer, 2 x Dishwashers
- Dining Area
- Sitting Area with doors to the outside
- Utility room
- Enclosed garden with two patio areas with outdoor furniture and space for BBQ
Lower Ground Floor
- Sitting room - with Sky TV, pool table, and table football
- Snug - with wood burning stove underfloor heating and Sky TV
- King-size bedroom - with en-suite shower room with basin and WC
- Double bedroom - with en-suite shower room with basin and WC
- King-size bedroom
- Family bathroom - with large feature bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC
- Separate WC
- King-size bedroom - with lake views
- Twin bedroom - with large 3ft 6in beds and lake views
- House shower room - with large cubicle, basin and WC
- Wood burning stove
- Underfloor heating
- Gas central heating
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 x Boiling water tap
- 3 x TVs, Sky, Netflix
- Snooker table, football table
- Selection of books and games
- Fuel and power, bed linen, and towels included
- Off-road private parking for five cars
- Lockable garage for storage of up to 10 bikes, SUPs, kayaks, etc
- Use of 2 sea kayaks, paddles and jackets (at your own risk)
- Heated towel rails
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Travel Cot and High Chair available
- A £300 security/good housekeeping deposit is payable prior to arrival
- Nespresso Coffee Machine with an initial supply of pods
- We warn guests with pacemakers that this property has an induction hob. Please seek advice and take care.