COSY, MODERN AND PERFECT FOR COUPLES OR SMALL FAMILIES
The apartment is part of a quiet complex in Windermere with gated parking suitable for a medium-size car. On entering the open-plan living accommodation it is both cosy, modern and very comfortable for a perfect stay.
Meadow Rue boasts a double bedroom, single bedroom, and modern shower room all on one level with views out over the Phoenix playing fields, and is just a 5-minute walk from Windermere train station, making it perfect for trips on public transport.
- Laundry Facilitiestumble dryer
- ParkingAt the rear of the property in a secure private car park
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Layout & Access
- Open plan living area – comfortable seating, SMART TV and electric fire, electric heating, window seat – includes the kitchen, dining room with bar stool dining
- Breakfast bar kitchen – with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, microwave
- Double bedroom – to the rear of the building, backing onto a quiet private yard
- Single bedroom – with day bed, also to the rear of the property.
- Shower room – with towel rail, WC, and basin
- All electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Parking is at the rear of the property in a private secure car park
- Friday and Monday changeover
- Sorry no cot or high chair
- No Pets