DELIGHTFULLY DETACHED, MODERN HOME ENJOYING PANORAMIC FELL VIEWS
The entrance, reached up three external steps welcomes you into a long hallway off where lies the splendid social living areas comprising the lounge dining room, light, bright and spacious with large picture windows to gaze out upon the view. Patio doors lead out to the extensive and sunny balcony with ample furniture for you all to sit together and take in the sights and sounds of the location.
The well-fitted breakfast kitchen is equipped with everything you’ll need to cook up a hearty meal including that all-important dishwasher. There’s a second, quaint sitting room down a couple of steps from the hallway with a second TV and DVD, handy if you fancy some me time to read your novel or listen to some music. Back up these steps to the twin bedroom, a pretty room with wonderful views which has Jack and Jill access to the bathroom with shower over the bath, basin and WC, also accessible from the landing.
Head up the stairs to the first floor where you’ll find the master King-size bedroom, formerly the owner’s studio with a pitched roof and large picture windows (yes, the views are amazing) with an en-suite bathroom with a shower over the bath, basin and WC. A further double with great views has a useful washbasin.
Outside, the large gardens, laid mostly to lawn, are awash with seasonal colour with strategically placed furniture to sit and take in the view. The large balcony accessed from the lounge will be utilised at every opportunity and also has sufficient furniture for all of your party.
Off-road parking is available for three cars but do note; the drive up to the property is quite steep so take care with low sided vehicles in the winter months.
- Laundry Facilities
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside Area
- Coffee Maker
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Layout & Access
- Entrance hall
- Lounge Dining Room with TV, DVD, hi-fi, electric fire and patio doors out onto the balcony
- Breakfast Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher
- Folk Art second sitting room with TV and DVD and dual aspect views of the valley.
- Twin bedroom (Please note; to access this bedroom you do need to go down some steps and up another set to get to this room on the ground level)
- Bathroom with Jack and Jill access to the twin bedroom or landing with shower over bath, basin and WC
- Master king-size bedroom, formerly the owner’s studio with a pitched roof and large windows with en-suite shower over bath, basin and WC
- Double bedroom with washbasin
- Detached split level house for six
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Gas central heating throughout
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Off-road parking for three cars at the top of the steep drive
- Large garden and balcony with furniture provided
- Sorry, no pets or smokers
- Children over 10 years of age welcome
- Sorry, no travel cot or highchair available
- Saturday changeover
- Grasmere – ½ a mile