AN IDEAL ROMANTIC HIDEAWAY
Accessed by way of an internal staircase, enter Latterbarrow on the first floor and into the open plan living space, the lounge area has a corner sofa, Freeview 41 inch TV.
The quality dining kitchen is well fitted with an excellent range of units and appliances including a drying cupboard, handy if you’ve been caught out in a shower.
On the upper floor, you’ll find a kingsize bedroom with TV and en-suite double ended bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
Guests at Latterbarrow share in half a mile of private lake frontage, perfect for enjoying a picnic at the water’s edge whilst taking in the glorious views of Windermere and her surrounding fell range. The private jetty is available for those wishing to launch a dinghy, canoe or kayak (with prior arrangement) and the shallow bay is safe for taking a quick dip, paddle boarding and perfect for those more adventurous wild swimmers amongst you.
N.B. Waterborne activities are undertaken at your own risk.
- Laundry Facilities
- Garden or Outside Area
- Smart TV
- Near lake or river
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
Layout & Access
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
- Lounge area with 42 inch flat screen TV, Freeview, dining suite and garden views
- Kitchen dining area with quality Poggenpohl units and integrated appliances of: electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer/drier and drying cabinet.
ON THE SECOND FLOOR:
- Kingsize bedroom with garden outlook and adjacent bathroom with double-ended bath, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC
- Private parking for one car with further visitor space.
- All electric, bed linen and towels are included
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Drying cabinet
- Travel cot and high available
- £100 refundable security deposit