SPREAD OUT IN THE COMFORTABLE LIVING AND DINING AREAS
From the car parking area, take care in the wet up the stone steps that lead up to the house. Enter through the side door and into the boot room come utility where there’s plenty of room for all of your outdoor equipment including bikes.
Beyond here lies a shower room, really handy if you’re coming straight in from a wet walk and need to warm up, you’ll also find here the washing machine for those wet and muddy clothes!
The kitchen to the right has everything you’ll need; a gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and a handy breakfast area with a table and chairs. Through to the traditional dining room, big enough for you all to spread out around the table and enjoy a meal or indeed a board game together, the double patio doors lead onto the sunny terrace.
The comfortable lounge has a wood-burning stove and SMART TV, the slate window seat provides lovely views over the surrounding countryside.
A split landing on the first floor leads right to a king-size bedroom with lovely open views and to the left sit the other two bedrooms, a pretty twin and another king-size. All three bedrooms share in the spacious house bathroom with a shower over bath, basin and WC.
Outside, there’s plenty of parking space available in your own car park for up to four cars and even a boat if you have one.
The south-facing gardens are a mix of terrace and lawn with mature shrubs and bushes and panoramic views towards Wansfell Pike.
Please note that there is a small, gentle stream running along the bottom of the garden so do be careful with young children and pets. Two stone steps lead up from the garden to the sunny terrace and there’s also another access along a gated driveway.
- Laundry Facilitieswashing machine
- Log Burner
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Smart TV
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- Dog Friendly3 dogs welcome.
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Utility and boot room with slate flooring and washing machine
- Ground Floor shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, gas cooker, fridge, freezer and breakfast area
- Dining room with door to the terrace
- 2nd inner porch area with landline to local calls
- Lounge with slate window seat, wood-burning stove and SMART TV
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bedroom with countryside views
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3: Kingsize bedroom with garden views
- House Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC
- Detached country property with gardens and parking
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels provided
- Gas central heating throughout and wood-burning stove
- Two King size bedrooms
- Twin bedroom
- Ground floor shower room and first-floor house Bathroom
- WiFi and telephone for incoming calls
- Private off-road parking for 4 cars and a day boat!
- Three pets welcome
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available
- Patio and furniture provided
- N.B. A small stream runs through the garden
- Friday changeover