FAMILY AND PET FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION
The house itself has been lovingly cared for and provides a home from home feeling, with a ground floor bedroom suite complete with a double bed, sofa, and wet room. There is also a large downstairs hallway, perfect for all your walking things. Off the hallway, there’s a convenient downstairs toilet.
The kitchen is typically a country cottage having Belfast sinks and beautiful crockery. The large oak dining table in the dining area is perfect for family dinners overlooking the accessible garden through patio doors.
Upstairs Infield House has a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further king-sized room, a twin room, and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Outside, there is a cottage style accessible garden with furniture to enjoy the evening sun.
- Laundry Facilitieswashing machine
- Log Burner
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Coffee MakerNespresso
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- Dog Friendly1 dog welcome, enquire for more.
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Open plan living, kitchen, dining room with gas central heating, patio windows, dining table overlooking the garden, comfortable seating, SMART TV and log fire
- Dining kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven and gas hob, microwave and washing machine
- Double bedroom suite with accessible en-suite wet room
- Downstairs WC
- Master king bedroom with en-suite shower room, WC and basin
- King bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, WC and basin
- Gas central heating and log burner – an initial supply of logs is supplied, with local shops nearby selling firewood
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Friday and Monday changeover
- Pet friendly
- Parking is available to the front for one vehicle, with further on-street parking close by
- Games cupboard stacked with family favourites
- Lakeland Nespresso compatible machine, with initial supply of coffee pods provided