TWO KINGSIZE BEDROOMS EACH WITH A LUXURIOUS EN-SUITE BATHROOM
From the private parking area, a flight of slate steps leads down to the patio and garden and entrance porch. From here we enter a beautiful upside-down house, created as such to make the best use of the views from the first floor. The large hallway has plenty of storage space for all of your outdoor clobber, with extra hanging space in the small boiler room, perfect for drying off your clothes after a downpour, and a washing machine discreetly tucked away out of view.
Two beautiful Kingsize bedrooms occupy the ground floor, both with a view across the garden and to the Lake and fells beyond, one of the bedrooms with patio doors leading out onto the patio. Both bedrooms enjoy a luxurious ensuite bathroom, one presented in a cool grey colour scheme with discreet lighting, the other in muted tones of cream, both with a powerful shower over the bath, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Head up the stairs to the first-floor open plan living space where you’re greeted by several large picture windows framing the amazing views towards the Eastern fells. The comfy deep-cushioned sofas and chairs are arranged around a flame effect electric fire and TV, the contemporary styling complementing the exposed beams to the ceiling. There’s a relaxed dining area off the lounge and a super equipped bright, modern kitchen with plenty of workspace under which sits an electric oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher, electric hob and fridge freezer.
Outside and on the ground floor, there’s a large patio, which is a lovely private sun trap in the warmer months with ample furniture for you all to spread out and relax. The garden itself is mostly laid to lawn so sit back, relax and take in the sights and sounds of this idyllic location.
- Laundry Facilitieswashing machine
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside Area
- ParkingParking for two cars
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Hallway with ample storage and boiler room with washing machine and hanging space
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize bedroom with patio doors to the outside and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize bedroom with garden views and en-suite bathroom
- Open plan living space comprising lounge with electric fire and TV
- Dining area
- Kitchen with electric oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher, electric hob and fridge/freezer
- Semi-detached Lakeland Residence
- All heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Two Kingsize en-suite bedrooms
- Two luxurious bathrooms
- Large sunny patio with furniture provided
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Friday and Monday changeover
- Parking for two cars
- Sorry, no pets