VIEWS FROM BOTH GARDENS AND PET FRIENDLY
With a couple of steps up to the property, you enter through a typical Lakeland porch and into the cosy living area with comfortable seating, a TV with DVD and an electric fire. The double bedroom has plenty of storage space for all your walking gear and the kitchen is fully equipt for nights in.
Outside there is a grass area to the front of the property with parking and a large courtyard area to the rear of the property with patio furniture and views over the fields. The courtyard is secure for dogs with an enclosed fence running around.
- Laundry Facilitieswashing machine
- Garden or Outside Area
- Parking1 car
- Pub within 1 mile
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- Dog Friendly3 dogs welcome.
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Living room with underfloor heating, comfortable seating, TV, DVD and electric fire with access to the courtyard
- Dining area with seating for two
- Double bedroom with underfloor heating
- Shower room with WC and basin
- Kitchen with electric hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machines, fridge/freezer
- Underfloor heating
- All electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Friday and Monday changeover
- Cot and highchair available from the office on hire
- Parking to the front for one vehicle
- Pet friendly