Enter into the rear of Fieldside and into the social dining kitchen, a place to cook up a hearty breakfast together or enjoy a special dinner part way through your stay. Through to the family lounge room with comfy sofas arranged in front of the wood burning stove which is set in a striking Inglenook. A hallway leads to the rear garden and to the first floor where there’s a modern-day bathroom with power shower over the bath, hand basin and WC. A neat twin bedroom has built-in storage with a woodland outlook whilst the spacious kingsize sits at the front of the house and enjoys views over the garden to the sheep dotted fields beyond.
Outside, Fieldside is blessed with a garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawns fringed with mature shrubs and trees and a patio style courtyard and further lawned area to the front with ample furniture provided.
All of the properties at Pullwood Bay can enjoy half a mile of private lake frontage, perfect for enjoying a picnic at the water’s edge whilst taking in the glorious views of Windermere and her surrounding fell range. The private jetty is available for those wishing to launch a dinghy, canoe or kayak (with prior arrangement) and the shallow bay is safe for taking a quick dip, paddle boarding and perfect for those more adventurous wild swimmers amongst you.
- Laundry Facilities
- Log BurnerInitial supply of logs
- Garden or Outside AreaEnclosed garden with outdoor furniture
- Parking3 cars
- Smart TV
- Near lake or river
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- Dog FriendlyUp to 2 dogs welcome
- High Chair
Layout & Access
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
- Entrance from the rear into the dining kitchen with electric oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/drier.
- Cosy lounge with wooden flooring, leather seating, flat-screen TV with Freeview and DVD and wood-burning stove
- Inner hallway with access to the garden
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath, hand basin and WC.
- Bedroom 1 – spacious kingsize bedroom with lovely views across the garden to the fields beyond
- Bedroom 1 – twin bedroom over looking the woodland
- Private off-road parking for up 3 cars
- All electric, bed linen and towels are included
- Initial supply of logs and kindling for wood burner – further supplies available nearby
- Bluetooth music system
- Enclosed garden and patio with furniture provided
- Electric heating throughout
- Travel cot and high available
- £100 refundable security deposit
- Two dogs welcome