A FLEXIBLE LAYOUT TO SUIT FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Set over three floors, the layout ensures that everyone can enjoy a good degree of privacy when needed but there’s also plenty of living space to gather everyone together too, even the dog! The modern lounge boasts deep-cushioned sofas set around the TV and stylish wood-burning stove, surely the focal point of many an evening.
The kitchen diner has everything you’ll need to create a special evening meal or hearty breakfast and there’s a downstairs cloakroom and utility, always handy, particularly when you’ve children with you.
Three excellent bedrooms, a kingsize with en-suite shower room, a double and a large twin to the second floor continue the muted colour scheme and matching soft furnishings to create a relaxing atmosphere throughout whilst the stylish house bathroom will allow you to soak away any aches and pains from a hard day on the fells.
- Laundry Facilities
- Garden or Outside Area
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Children & Pets
- Travel Cotguests must request before their stay
- Dog Friendly1 dog welcome.
- High Chairguests must request before their stay
Layout & Access
The property has gas central heating throughout with Lakeland stone tiles throughout downstairs.
- Kitchen Gas/electric hob, microwave,
dishwasher, comfortable large sofa,
TV with freeview, dining table that seats 6.
- Spacious Utility Room with a washer/
dryer and toilet.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels included.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Utility area.
- A selection of Family Games.
- Bathroom Shower over bath.
- Bedroom 1 King bed with ensuite
walk-in shower, WC and basin.
- Bedroom 2 Double Room
- Third Floor/Attic Room
- Bedroom 3 Twin Room
- Parking permit for one car.
- Private courtyard with seating.
- This cottage is dog friendly – one well behaved dog welcome