A GREAT SOCIAL SPACE
The usual entrance into Deer Corner is via the French doors to the rear and into a bright, modern kitchen diner; well fitted with every convenience you’ll need, this is a great social space where everyone can lend a hand in preparing breakfast or dinner.
The contemporary living room is decorated with accent colours, the woodburning stove taking centre stage. Sumptuous leather sofas recline for your comfort and another set of doors open out on to a south-facing patio, just the spot for a morning coffee before heading out for the day. Off the hallway sits a neat double bedroom with separate shower, hand basin and WC. On the first floor are two beautifully presented bedrooms, a spacious twin with quality fittings and delightful outlook and a stunning kingsize, again with quality fittings and elegant décor. Both share in a superb modern bathroom with a double size shower cubicle, slipper bath, handbasin and WC.
Outside, Deer Corner enjoys a sunny patio to the rear, set within a quiet courtyard with furniture provided.
All of the properties at Pullwood Bay can enjoy half a mile of private lake frontage, perfect for enjoying a picnic at the water’s edge whilst taking in the glorious views of Windermere and her surrounding fell range. The private jetty is available for those wishing to launch a dinghy, canoe or kayak (with prior arrangement) and the shallow bay is safe for taking a quick dip, paddle boarding and perfect for those more adventurous wild swimmers amongst you.
N.B. Waterborne activities are undertaken at your own risk.
- Laundry Facilities
- Log Burner
- Garden or Outside Area
- Pub within 1 mile
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
Layout & Access
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
- Entrance is usually from the rear into the dining kitchen with electric oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer/drier.
- Elegant lounge with leather seating, TV with Freeview and DVD, wood-burning stove and French doors leading to the outside
- The hallway leading to a neat double bedroom with separate shower, hand basin and WC
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
- Spacious twin bedroom
- Elegant kingsize bedoom
- Family bathroom with double shower cubicle, slipper bath, handbasin and wc
- Private off-road parking for up 2 cars
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels are included
- Initial supply of logs and kindling for wood burner – further supplies available nearby
- Gas central heating throughout and underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Travel cot and high available
- £100 refundable security deposit
- Patio overlooking the shared courtyard with furniture provided
- There is a coffee machine with an initial supply of coffee provided in the cottage
- Sorry, no pets