A TRADITIONAL LAKELAND COTTAGE WITH AN ADVENTUROUS SPIRIT
Set over two floors, Darwin is entered from the street via a small set of stairs. You enter the lounge where there is comfortable seating for all to get cosy around the log burner or to catch up on your favourite TV shows after a day out. The feel of a traditional Lakeland building is maintained throughout through its exposed wood beams. All its amenities are good quality modern facilities, ensuring a comfortable stay.
Through the back of the lounge is the bright spacious kitchen where you can gather to re-fuel and recount the adventures of the day, and plan for the next. You can also get your wet gear back to top form with the laundry facilities here.
Upstairs you’ll find the two bedrooms and the house bathroom. The main bedroom is a double with a dressing area and storage on either side of the comfy bed. The second bedroom is a single and is equipped with a cupboard and chest of drawers for storage, and a chair to one side. The two bedrooms share a house bathroom with a bath with a shower, hand basin, and WC.
- Laundry Facilitiesonly the washing machine
- Log Burner
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Layout & Access
- Lounge – Log burner, TV, comfy seating
- Kitchen – Electric hob and oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer
- Double bedroom – fitted storage cupboards, draws, dressing area
- Single bedroom – fitted storage cupboards, draws
- House bathroom – Bath with shower, hand basin, WC
- Gas-fired central heating
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Friday and Monday changeover
- Parking is via supplied permit
- There is a shared garden area to the rear of the property