BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION FOR 4 AND YOUR DOG
From the parking area, enter Craghill Cottage from the rear and step into the utility room where you’ll find a washer/dryer, plenty of hanging space and bench seating. Through to the modern, fitted kitchen with slate flooring, well equipped with everything you’ll need to properly self-cater with electric range cooker with ceramic hob, double and single ovens, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
The open plan living space comprises a cosy dining area at one end and a comfortable lounge at the other arranged around a warming wood burning stove set against a stone Inglenook with TV and DVD. A superb oak framed conservatory sits just off here with slate flooring, deep cushioned furnishings and door to the sunny terrace to the side of the house.
Off the inner hall you’ll find a modern house bathroom with powerful shower over a deep bath, handbasin and WC. A king size bedroom sits at the rear of the cottage whilst a super king sits at the front – please let us know if you require this bed making up as two singles. Both bedrooms are delightfully decorated with quality mattress dressed in 100% cotton linens with co-ordinated soft furnishings and colour TV.
Outside, the manicured lawns are fringed with colourful borders sunny terraces set against a rocky outcrop with strategically positioned seating to take in the sights and sounds of the River Brathay flowing below.
There’s ample, off road gated parking here at Craghill Cottage along with a secure boot room and separate drying room as well as a garage where you’re welcome to store your bikes, canoes etc.
- Laundry Facilities
- Log Burner
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside Area
- Parking3 cars
- Bike Storage
- Pub within 1 mile
- Near lake or river
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- Dog Friendly1 dog welcome.
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Rear entrance into utility with washer/drier
- Kitchen, fully equipped with electric range cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, microwave
- Dining table with seating for 4 and Bluetooth speaker
- Lounge with wood burning stove, colour TV and DVD
- Oak framed conservatory with comfortable seating and access to the garden
- House bathroom with shower over bath, handbasin and WC
- Kingsize bedroom to the rear with colour TV
- Superking bedroom to the front with colour TV – please request twin beds at the time of booking
- All electric, bed linen, and towels are included
- Travel cot and high chair available from Lakeland Retreats
- Off-road gated parking for 3 cars
- 1 well-behaved pet welcome
- Initial supply of logs provided – further supplies available to purchase locally
- Oil fired central heating
- Secure bike and canoe storage available
- Drying room with heater
Please note: take care with low walls to the boundary and slate steps leading up to the top of the garden which may be slippery in wet weather.