COMFORTABLY FURNISHED WITH DELIGHTFUL VIEWS FROM THE LIVING AREA
Enter into a spacious hallway with slate flooring and plenty of space for hanging all of your outdoor equipment. The twin bedroom is just off the hallway, a delightful room with pretty décor and wooden beds which benefits from an enormous en-suite comprising a shower over the bath, basin and WC.
Up the stairs to the first floor where you’ll find a handy desk on the landing, ideal if you have to check in with work during your stay and to the left, through the arch is the modern fitted kitchen with a large range cooker with 6 ring gas burner and double ovens, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine. The views from here are fabulous and washing up certainly won’t be a chore when gazing out towards the Fairfield Horseshoe! Through to the lounge dining room with exposed beams and lovely views towards the fells. Comfy seating is arranged around a feature fireplace and patio doors lead out to the terrace and garden area beyond. The second attractive bedroom is a double with exposed beams and woodland outlook sitting next door to the house shower room with modern tiling, large cubicle, basin and WC.
Outside, there’s off-road, private parking for one car. To the rear is a terraced patio with table and chairs which backs onto the sloping fellside garden, mostly laid to lawn edged with colourful, mature shrubs and trees. Secure storage is available in the garage for bikes, canoes etc.
Please note: Coppertrees is located up a steep hill above the village.
- Laundry Facilitieswashing machine
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside AreaOutside furniture provided
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Layout & Access
- Entrance hall: Ample space for outdoor equipment
- Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom
- En-suite bathroom: with shower over bath, handbasin and WC
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with woodland outlook
- House Shower room: with shower enclosure, basin and WC
- Shower room: with large shower cubicle, basin and WC
- Kitchen: with 6 ring gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- Lounge Dining room: Spacious room with triple aspect, exposed beams, colour TV and patio doors leading out to the patio and sloping fellside garden beyond
- Modern Mews Retreat perched above the village of Ambleside
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels provided
- Gas central heating throughout
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Children over the age of 6 welcome
- Separate modern house shower room
- Private off-road parking for one car
- Secure garage storage available for bikes, canoes etc.
- Coppertrees has a strict no pet policy
- Patio and furniture provided
- Friday changeover