Traditional Styling Cleverly Married with A Modern Twist
Bumble Bee Cottage is both comfortable and cosy, the perfect Lake District retreat. The open plan living space is perfect for enjoying a family meal, a board game, or watching a movie together whilst sat around a warming log burner and planning the next days adventure.
Set out over three floors, the 4 spacious bedrooms provide flexible sleeping for 6, with a house bathroom and separate shower room to avoid queues on your return from a day on the fells.
Lots of storage is available including a handy porch at the front entrance for storing all your walking clobber. An outhouse to the rear houses the washer, dryer, and freezer and is also handy for securely storing bikes and other sports equipment.
The cottage style garden sits just across from the cottage, accessed by way of a few stone steps, just the spot for enjoying the fine views whilst listening to the nearby river (when our typical Lakeland weather will allow and of course!).
- Laundry FacilitiesWashing machine and tumble dryer
- Log Burner
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside AreaPrivate garden and courtyard patio area.
- ParkingParking permit for 1 car.
- ShowerShower over bath
- BathShower over bath
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- Dog FriendlyUp to 2 well behaved dogs welcome
- High Chair
Layout & Access
The property has gas central heating throughout.
- Kitchen/Living Area: Open plan kitchen and dining area. Presented with a modern kitchen incorporating electric oven and gas hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. With TV, sofa, arm chair and footstool and log burner in the living area.
- Bedroom 1: Large Master Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom 2: Single Bed
- Bathroom: Shower over bath with WC and basin.
- Bedroom 3: Large Twin Room
- Bedroom 4: Single Bed
- Bathroom: Shower room with WC and basin.
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Cot and highchair available from Lakeland Retreats
- Wi-Fi available
- Washer, dryer and freezer in the outhouse.
- Parking permit for 1 car.
- Private garden and courtyard patio area.
- 2 well-behaved pets are allowed and a crate is available
- Feather Duvets