Created by Local Craftsmen, the Perfect Romantic Bolthole for Two
Lovingly created by local craftsmen in a traditional style, step into the open plan living space comprising of a solid oak kitchen dressed in cool granite with a double electric oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge with freezer box and microwave. The lounge offers a deep-cushioned leather sofa strategically placed in front of the electric fireplace with a TV above, ideal for relaxing after a day on the fells.
A fully tiled wet room provides a large shower area, small basin and WC, and the pretty bedroom opposite with comfy double bed.
Outside, an enclosed private patio area with creative seating is just the spot to enjoy your morning cuppa or a pre-dinner drink in the evening and parking is available close by.
- Garden or Outside AreaEnclosed terraced garden with seating
- ParkingParking close by in a designated space alongside owners paddock or (for a small car) beside the property
- Pub within 1 mile
Layout & Access
ALL ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
- Open Plan Living Space
- Kitchen with electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with small freezer box and dishwasher. Launderette in Windermere
- Lounge with comfortable leather seating, window seat, electric stove and wall-mounted Free SAT TV and DVD player
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Bedroom 1 – double bedroom with pretty décor and fabrics
- Wet room with large shower area, basin, WC and underfloor heating
- Underfloor and electric heating throughout
- All electric, bed linen and towels provided
- WiFi (not suitable for downloading movies)
- Enclosed terraced garden with seating
- Parking close by in a designated space alongside owner’s paddock or (for a small car) beside the property
- Due to the layout, Bessyboot is not suitable for infants or children, Babies up to 6 months are permitted with their own sleeping equipment
- Sorry, Bessyboot has a strict no pet policy