SLEEPING TWO ADULTS IN TWO SUITE ROOMS
Beech How is accessed by a private drive with parking for 3 cars easily. With seating outside you enter through a hallway perfect for boots. The open-plan living kitchen is great for family evenings and has a ground-floor bedroom and separate shower room downstairs.
The upside-down house has the living room upstairs to make the most of the beautiful tranquil views over Lake Windermere along with another two bedrooms, 1 twin and 1 Double, and the main family bathroom.
The garden is a large woodland with a steep gravel path down to the lake shore so please do be careful with children. There are hours of fun exploring just the garden which is a great start to a Lake District adventure holiday!
- Boot / Drying Area
- Garden or Outside AreaThe garden is a large woodland with a steep gravel path down to the lake shore
- ParkingParking for three cars
- Pub within 1 mile
- Near lake or river
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- Dog Friendly2 dogs welcome, please enquire for more.
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Open plan kitchen, dining room with gas central heating,
- Dining kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven and electric hob, microwave and separate washing machine in the small utility room
- Super King bedroom with views over the wooded garden
- Shower room with WC and basin
- Living room with views overlooking Lake Windermere, TV, comfortable seating
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Main house bathroom bath, WC and basin
- Oil central heating
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Friday and Monday changeover
- Lake access so please be careful with children
- Parking for three cars
- Pet Friendly