CONTEMPORARY STYLING COMBINED WITH QUALITY FITTINGS TO ENSURE YOUR COMFORT
A few steps at the front lead up in the very social living space here at Applegarth where you’re greeted by a fantastic feature of an original stone wall that houses a warming wood-burning stove around which the deep leather sofas sit. For your entertainment, there’s a wall-mounted SMART TV so you don’t have to miss your favourite Netflix series as well as a Blue Ray, DVD and iPod docking station. The lounge flows effortlessly through to the kitchen dining room, a well-fitted space with quality Neff and De Deitrich appliances sitting under honed stone worktops comprising double oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge. A large fridge freezer is housed in the rear store where you’ll also find space for storing bikes and wet weather gear.
On the first floor are two of the three bedrooms, one twin with bespoke fitted units and Freeview TV, the second a double, again with handmade units and a Freeview TV. These two bedrooms share in a fully tiled shower room, finished in slate with shower cubicle, basin, WC, heated touch mirror and heated towel rail.
On the second floor lies the master suite, a super-king with handmade furnishings, Freeview TV, exposed stone features and stylish en-suite with a double-ended freestanding bath, large shower cubicle, basin, WC, heated touch mirror and heated towel rail.
Although Applegarth doesn’t have any dedicated outdoor space, there are plenty of green open areas within a stone’s throw of the cottage. Parking is by way of a permit to the car park over the road and two permits are provided. These can be used on several other car parks throughout South Lakeland.
- Laundry Facilities
- Log Burner
- ParkingParking by way of permit two permits provided
- Bike Storage
- Smart TV
- Pub within 1 mile
- Central to town
- Near lake or river
Children & Pets
- Travel Cot
- High Chair
Layout & Access
- Entrance into the open plan living space with wood burning stove and leather sofas to curl up on and watch the large SMART TV, Blue Ray, DVD and iPod dock.
- Kitchen dining room with quality units wrapped stone with built-in appliances of electric double oven, microwave induction hob, dishwasher, fridge and washer/dryer.
- Access to the outside store with fridge/freezer and storage for bikes and outdoor equipment.
- Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom
- Luxurious shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC
- Bedroom 3: super-king bedroom with TV
- Luxurious en-suite bathroom with double-ended freestanding bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC
- Quality Victorian Town House in the very heart of popular Ambleside
- Gas central heating throughout
- All gas, electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Woodburning stove
- Parking by way of permit – two permits provided
- Travel cot (no linen provided) and high chair provided
- Sorry, no pets
- Friday and Monday changeover
- No Smoking
- We warn guests with pacemakers that this property has an induction hob. Please seek advice and take care.